Who is Eleos Health?
Today, more people than ever are speaking publicly about their mental health. Whether it’s ourselves, our friends and family, or even public figures, it’s no longer taboo to take care of our whole selves—body and mind. Eleos is on a mission to help deliver the world’s most effective behavioral care through data, measurement, and personalization. Simply put, we want to give clinicians the support they need to do the important work only they can do.
What is this opportunity?
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team, reporting to the Senior Content Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for brainstorming, researching, and producing content in a variety of formats to educate, entertain, and inspire our diverse audience of behavioral health professionals. In addition to creating marketing content, you’ll collaborate closely with internal stakeholders across multiple teams—including Sales, Implementation, and Customer Success—to make sure their content needs are met. As a member of a small but mighty team of marketing A-players, you’ll get plenty of peer support—but you’ll also have ample autonomy.
Who are you?
You’re an experienced healthcare content strategist, creator, and editor who thrives in high-growth environments. You’ve seen chaos, you know how to wrangle it, and you have the portfolio and performance metrics to prove it. You’re a pro problem-solver with a penchant for prioritization. While your quality standards are high, your two favorite words are “ship it”—because you have a knack for finding and capturing stories that just can’t wait to be told. This role will be heavy on written content, so exceptional writing and editing skills are a must—but you’ll earn major bonus points if your storytelling prowess extends to visual, audio, and video formats.
How will you contribute?
- Write and edit marketing and communications content such as blog posts, articles, guides, ebooks, social media posts, emails, newsletters, video scripts, FAQs, website copy, ad copy, landing pages, and press releases.
- Interview internal and external subject matter experts (SMEs) and package their expertise into original written, video, and audio content using basic editing tools (e.g., iMovie).
- Collaborate with customer-facing teams to develop testimonials and case studies.
- Create sales slides, product collateral, and other enablement content.
- Schedule content on our website and social media accounts using content management tools like WordPress and Hubspot.
- Optimize content for visibility—whether that’s by following best practices on various social platforms or writing with SEO in mind.
- Continually measure the impact of your work by tracking relevant metrics—and effectively communicate how it contributes to team and company goals.
- Create visual assets for blog posts, social media, emails, ads, slide decks, etc. using Canva, Figma, and other design tools.
- Work with internal stakeholders and customer champions to submit speaking proposals and develop presentation content.
- Keep a pulse on behavioral health and healthcare industry news and trends to inform your content efforts—including coming up with ideas for new content.
- Travel to national and regional events on occasion to capture original content and generate content ideas.
What qualifications and skills will help you to be successful?
- 5+ years of experience in marketing content strategy and production
- Prior experience in healthcare or healthcare IT/SaaS (experience in the behavioral/mental health vertical is a major plus)
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with an exemplary eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices
- Proficiency with content management systems (e.g., WordPress) and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics), content editing tools (e.g., iMovie)
- Basic PR knowledge
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong research skills to ensure content is accurate, relevant, and timely
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who is proactive, reliable, and accountable
- Creative thinker with the ability to identify and act on new content opportunities
- Solid project management skills
- General breadth of knowledge across the marketing spectrum
This is a unique opportunity to join a startup that is having a meaningful impact on the well-being and mental health of thousands.
- A product that positively impacts peoples’ lives every single day.
- A team of amazing people with a shared vision and the infinite drive to make it happen.
- Base pay of $90-120k per year for this position. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related knowledge, qualifications and skills, length of service, and geographic location.
- Generous health benefits, significant equity, and 401(k) plans matched to 4%.
- Remote work opportunities.
- Mental health days you can take off at any given moment simply because you need them.