Who is Eleos Health?
Today, more people than ever are speaking publicly about their mental health. Whether it's ourselves, our friends and family or even public figures, taking care of your behavioral health is no longer a taboo, it's vital, and it's only human. Eleos is on a mission to help deliver the world's most effective behavioral care through data, measurement, and personalization. Or simply put, We want to give clinicians the support they need to do the important work only they can do.
What is this opportunity?
The Content Creation will be a high-impact, founding member of the new Marketing team at Eleos Health, reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing. We have an incredible story to tell and we need you to help bring it to life! You will own the editorial calendar, content plan and content creation across all go-to-market content formats and channels, working closely with colleagues in Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Product teams as well as with our customers and partners.
Who are you?
You are a talented writer and storyteller with experience creating long and short-form written and visual content across formats, including multimedia such as video and podcasts. You are dedicated to developing a deep understanding of your target audience so that you can determine when, where, how and why to use content in support of brand experience, new business growth and retention goals. You believe that great content connects to real pain points and helps to solve real problems for real people.
You are creative, nimble and scrappy with experience in earlier stage companies, undaunted by the ambiguity and opportunity that comes with breaking new ground. You are excellent at managing your time and resources with a sharp eye for detail and project management. You’ve worked in and around Product Marketing and Demand Generation teams in support of content development across the buyer/customer journey.
How will you contribute?
- Define and execute a content plan that brings our brand to life, ties to demand generation campaigns and fuels go-to-market (GTM) strategies and goals
- Build out campaigns, content briefs and content templates
- Define and manage the content request process as well as fulfill requests
- Deliver high-quality written and visual content including presentations, blog posts, case studies, collateral, videos, social media posts, ads, website copy and content, infographics, e-books, whitepapers, and podcasts as well as content to support events (e.g. signage)
- Maintain brand/style guide, editorial guidelines, content library, message house and proof points, ensuring consistent messaging across external and internal materials
- Drive search engine optimization (SEO) strategy and inform Search Engine Marketing (SEM) efforts
- Manage social media accounts in order to build our corporate brand, drive industry dialogue and engage key communities including customers and prospects, investors, employees and partners (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Track, analyze and measure the effectiveness of content across all platforms and in the field; make recommendations about changes and adjust plans accordingly
- Collaborate with the People team on employer branding efforts and with marketing agencies/contractors, as needed
What qualifications and skills will help you to be successful?
- Experience working in an early-stage startup and in digital health/health IT B2B companies serving providers, ideally in behavioral health
- At least five years of experience in content development across formats, including online, offline, video and podcasting
- Proficient with tools like Figma, Canva, and Adobe to design and create graphics (e.g. social media content), collateral (e.g. case studies, brochures, one-pagers), and video content.
- Impeccable writing skills with the ability to engage C-suite audiences as well as front-line users
- Knowledge of best practices in content planning, development and asset management
- Social media management and SEO experience
- Experience with WordPress and Hubspot
- A product that positively impacts people's lives every single day.
- A team of amazing people with a shared vision and the infinite drive to make it happen
- We offer significant equity.
- Opportunity to build, grow and become highly instrumental in shaping how technology can increase the effectiveness of therapy.
- Hybrid work opportunities.
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages, team lunch once a week, and monthly team events.
- Mental health days off you can take any moment simply because you need them.
- The base pay range for this position is $90,000 - $120,000 per year. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on several factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related knowledge, qualifications and skills, length of service, and geographic location.