It’s time to rethink how we use technology.
For decades, there has been an unchallenged status quo about acceptable practices for improving mental health outcomes. Growing demand for mental healthcare is putting more pressure on this outdated system while competition for talent is making it harder than ever to attract and retain clinicians.
Those of us who lead behavioral health organizations are faced with a unique opportunity to shift the course of our industry, and with it, the future of our communities. We must incorporate technology that allows clinicians to work fewer hours and accomplish more with those hours. Technology that enables us to deliver better care.
On April 13, 2023 from 1:00-2:00pm ET, Eleos Health hosted a webinar moderated by Dennis Morrison, Ph.D. with four distinguished panelists to share real-world stories on what it’s like to navigate organizational and technological transformation in behavioral health.
- Josh Cantwell – Chief Operating Officer of GRAND Mental Health
- Dale Klatzker, PhD – President & CEO of Gaudenzia, Inc.
- Demetria Lister, Senior IT Business Analyst at AllHealth Network
- Hattie Tracy, MSW, LISW-S, LCDCIII, MPA – President & CEO of Coleman Health Services
Viewers can expect to:
- Learn how to mobilize the resources and buy-in needed to become tech-forward
- Understand how to select and implement the right behavioral health technology
- Hear from leading behavioral health organizations about best practices as a tech-forward organization